Teiid 14.0.1 Released
Teiid 14.0.1 is now available for download and addresses several important issues.
Teiid 14.0.1 addresses 16 issues:
- [TEIID-5969] - The "already removed" exception in case of copyLobs=true translator property for MSSQL
- [TEIID-5973] - wrong type info for EPOCH return value
- [TEIID-6002] - Support cloudera hue access as pg
- [TEIID-5937] - Union All followed by except returns wrong results
- [TEIID-5949] - SQLServer DateTimeOffset datatype is read as object(34)
- [TEIID-5968] - enabled=true flag not visible in xa-datasource
- [TEIID-5970] - infinispan resource adapter fails to load
- [TEIID-5983] - domain mode install issue with odata role
- [TEIID-5987] - Plan with join removal returns unexpected values
- [TEIID-5989] - Retrieve metadata omitted with TEIID-5815
- [TEIID-5991] - Excel limit combined with predicates can produce wrong results
- [TEIID-5995] - Status table not found in mvn status function when schema is hidden
- [TEIID-5996] - ClassNotFound using geo values through WildFly odata4
- [TEIID-5997] - Update olingo polygon support
- [TEIID-6001] - OData visible metadata can lead to npe building metadata
- [TEIID-6004] - Getting and error while configuring oAuth2 with Teiid.
Teiid 13.1.2 and 15.0.0 will come in the next couple of days.
Thank you, Steve